Areas of practice
Criminal Defense
Asset Forfeiture
Ordinance Violations
FOID Reinstatement
Helpful Links
About Chris Gramm

Did the police seize your property during a raid? Did they take your car after a traffic stop? Asset forfeiture is not limited to drug cases any more. First time offenders can have their cars forfeited if they are caught driving during a DUI suspension. If you have received a notice of forfeiture, you must act quickly. A suit can be filed for the return of your assets.

Call Chris Gramm, Attorney at Law (309)275-6677 for a free consultation. Chris represents clients in Bloomington, Normal, McLean County and throughout central Illinois.

Copyright 2010 Chris Gramm, Attorney at Law