Areas of practice
Criminal Defense
Asset Forfeiture
Ordinance Violations
FOID Reinstatement
Helpful Links
About Chris Gramm

Maybe you made a mistake in college, or were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Are you looking to get rid of your criminal record by having it expunged or sealed? People with qualifying arrests, court supervisions and even some misdemeanor convictions may file a petition with the court in the county where they were arrested or sentenced to expunge or seal their records. Some drug felonies also qualify. I am happy to answer your questions regarding eligibility for expungement and sealing. If you think you are eligible for expungement or sealing, and your arrest occurred in central Illinois, please contact me. If you hire me to represent you as your lawyer, I can file the petition and appear in court on your behalf.

Expungement Information - Office of the State Appellate Defender

Call Chris Gramm, Attorney at Law (309)275-6677 for a free consultation. Chris represents clients in Bloomington, Normal, McLean County and throughout central Illinois.

Copyright 2013 Chris Gramm, Attorney at Law